|In the spirit of true debate, I have to stand before you and squarely admit when I’ve been bested.
I have asked repeatedly for Gray’s Apologists to defend him with sound arguments and it looks like they have finally delivered.
I humbly submit the top ten defenses offered to The Rebuttal (since its debut in February 1996) in defense of “Dr.” John Gray’s Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus: A Practical Guide for Improving Communication and Getting What You Want in Your Relationships (New York: HarperCollins, 1992).
|10. You don’t have anything better to do than play academic half-wit with your computer.
9. You are obviously discontented with your lot in life as a woman!
8. MEN WILL NEVER BE WOMEN!!! Get over it…
7. Your web page is just an awful attempt to receive attention.
6. Life is too short to bitch about everything.
5. There are a number of typographical errors on your page which make me question your academic background.
4. You are full of anger and spite.
3. You need to spend a little time with a man and get laid.
2. It doesn’t matter where he got his Ph.D.
1. You’re just jealous.
Ouch! That sure did hurt! I’ve been put in my place, alright!